Telenor is a very big telecommunication company in over the world, most of the customer of Telenor is from Asia and the Nordics. Just like other companies Telenor also has a Telenor PUK code to unlock the sim in the situation when the sim gets locked due to security reasons or any other reason In this blog, we will also give you each and every piece of information related to the PUK code Telenor. we will also tell you Telenor sim PUK code to unlock your sim card and the different ways to get the Telenor sim pin code so stay tuned with us.
How Do I Get My PUK Code From Telenor?
- Dial,+92 (42) 111 345 100 from your device, and press the call button.
- The call will connect to the Telenor helpline customer care executive.
- After some security verification, they will give you the Telenor PUK code.
- You can also call from the other device/phone to get your PUK code Telenor.
- You can also use the email id of Telenor company which is Telenor345@Telenor.com.pk.
How To Get PUK Code Telenor Without Calling Customer Service?
Follow the simple steps to get your PUK code Telenor:
- Dial a ussd code *710# and press the call button.
- The call will connect to the Telenor IVR automatically.
- Here search for the option Telenor default PUK code.
- A pop-up will arrive here, enter your mobile number here.
- The mobile number on which you want the Telenor sim PUK code.
- Telenor company will ask you for some documents for security reasons.
- After some time you will get an sms with your Telenor PUK code.
Can I Get Telenor PUK Number For Another Phone?
Yes, you can get a Telenor sim lock code for another number as well. Simply dial +92 (42) 111 345 100 Telenor helpline number. To get a Telenor pin PUK code, the Telenor company can ask for some details related to you for the verification process. After the successful verification process, they will provide you the Telenor pin PUK code.
How To Get Your Telenor PUK Number From Another Phone?
Yes, you can get your Telenor PUK code from another device, for that simply dial *710# and follow the IVR instruction. Telenor company will ask you for some details like Your father’s Name, Date of Birth, recently dialed numbers and last recharge amount. If you are unable to answer the security reason in order to get the Telenor sim pin code, simply call on the Telenor helpline number provided above in the article.
What Is Telenor Network Unlock Code?
The Telenor network unlock code is *100#, Dial this code and follow the IVR instructions, it will connect you to the Telenor customer care executive ask them about your Telenor default PUK code, and they will ask you some questions for the verification purpose after the verification process is done they will provide you Telenor sim pin code.
How To Get Telenor PUK Code Online?
Follow the simple steps to get your Telenor sim PUK code unlock online:
- Go to the official website of Telenor.
- Here, simply log in with your phone number.
- Go to the help section under my profile.
- Search for the option Telenor default PUK code.
- Answer all the questions asked by the Telenor company for security reasons.
- After the verification, you will get your Telenor PUK code online via sms on your registered mobile number.
How To Get Telenor PUK Number Through Telenor Helpline/Customer Care?
Follow the simple steps to get the Telenor PUK code unlock via customer care:
- Call on, the*100# Telenor helpline number.
- After dialing this code an IVR will start automatically.
- Here select the option, Telenor PUK code unlock.
- The customer care executive will ask some questions about you for the successful verification and answer them all.
- After the verification process is complete they will give you PUK code Telenor.
How To Get Telenor PUK Code Via SMS?
To get the PUK code Telenor via sms use the simple steps provided down below:
- Write a message PUK (space) 15 digit pin number Telenor.
- Send it to 346.
- Within a few minutes, you will receive a message with the Telenor default PUK code.
- Use that code to unlock the Telenor sim card.
Note: the 15 digit pin number Telenor is printed on the opposite side of the sim card.
Are Telenor Sim Pin & PUK Code Same?
No, the Telenor sim pin and Telenor PUK code are not the same. The Telenor sim pin code is used when you insert your sim card into a new device. But the PUK code Telenor is used when you entered the wrong pin more than 3 times and the sim gets locked.
What Is The Telenor Sim Pin Unlock Code?
Dial,*100# to get the Telenor sim pin to unlock code.
How To Get Telenor Pin And PUK Code?
Simply call,+92 (42) 111 345 100 Telenor helpline number to get Telenor pin and PUK code.
Can I Get PUK Code For Telenor Without Calling Customer Care?
Dial, *710# from your device, and follow the steps provided above in the article to get Telenor sim PUK code.