Facing the situation of my Airtel SIM card being locked and not knowing how to unlock it, don’t worry; the only thing you need is an Airtel PUK Code to unlock the sim again. Stay with us on this article page, and we will tell you about the secret Airtel SIM PUK Code hack and the different ways to get your Airtel default SIM pin. So without wasting any more time, let’s get started.
What Is My Airtel PUK Code?
0000, 1234, and 00000000 are the Airtel SIM PUK codes used to unlock the SIM card. You can also use the last four to eight digits of your SIM card number as your personal unlocking key to immediately unlock your SIM card.
|Serial number||Details||Updated Premium Information Related To Airtel Telecommunications|
|1)||PUK Code Airtel||0000,1234 and 00000000|
|2)||Official Airtel telecom website||https://www.airtel.com.ng/|
|3)||Airtel customer care number||121|
|4)||Airtel USSD Code||*121*51#|
|5)||Airtel SMS service number India||785, 121, +919810051914 and +919898051916|
|6)||Airtel official email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org|
PUK code airtel refers to an Airtel sim card 8 digit unlock code used to overcome the problem of the sim card being locked due to entering the Incorrect Airtel SIM PIN multiple times.
Why Do I Need an Airtel PUK Code?
The Airtel Telecommunication Networks SIM card gets locked due to entering the wrong Airtel Default sim pin more than three times in a row after that to unlock the SIM card and use the network services like calling, internet, and messaging again you need a puk code.
How To Get Airtel PUK Code By SMS Method?
Use the steps mentioned below in the article to get the Airtel SIM PUK Code using the SMS method:
- Use Another Airtel Mobile Number: in order to get the puk code Airtel for your sim card number you should have another Airtel mobile number to call the customer care executive.
- Find the PUK Code on the SIM Card: Look at the back side of your SIM card here you will find an Airtel sim card 8 digit unlock code printed on the SIM card.
- Compose a New SMS: Now in this step go to the message application of your device and simply tap on the compose a new message button.
- Enter Your Locked Phone Number: In the message simply enter the phone number for which you want to get the PUK Code.
- Send the SMS to 785: After composing a message send this message to the number 785.
- Await a Response: Now simply wait for one to two minutes after that you will receive an official SMS from Airtel Telecommunications containing the instructions about how to proceed in order to unlock your SIM card.
- Type “PUK” and SIM Card Number: As per the instructions mentioned in the message create a message PUK space your 15-digit SIM card number.
- Send the SMS to 121: Now again send this message to the number 121.
- Receive the 8-Digit PUK Code: In under one minute your request will processed and you will get an Airtel sim card 8 digit unlock code to regain access.
- Enter the PUK Code: Now enter the locks sim card into your device and carefully enter the PUK code. After entering the PUK code accurately your sim card will be unlocked immediately in a second, Now your sim card has been unlocked you can use it as usual.
How To Retrieve Airtel PUK Code Online?
To retrieve your Airtel SIM PUK code using the online approach method follow these steps:
- Visit the Airtel Website: Tap on the browser icon of your device and visit the official websites of Airtel Telecommunications.
- Log In Using Another Airtel Mobile Number: On the website click on the login section and enter a different Airtel mobile number.
- Verify with OTP: Simply enter the one-time password to complete the login procedure successfully.
- Access Your Account: Once you’ve entered the OTP, you will be redirected to your account tap on the section My Airtel account on the website.
- Select the Locked Number: Now in this section carefully enter the number for which you want to get the personal unlocking key in order to unlock the sim card.
- Retrieve the PUK Code: Now click on the option of the “Device” section. This section contains the information related to your device IMEI number along with your PUK number, simply tap on this option and you will be able to see your Airtel SIM card 8 digit unlock code on your device screen carefully note it down.
- SIM Card Unlock: Now you have the Airtel PUK number Obtained from the official website insert the locked sim card into your device and enter the PUK code and your sim card will be unlocked.
How To Get Airtel PUK Code Via Customer Care Approach Method?
To obtain your puk code airtel using the customer care approach technique simply follow these instructions:
- Dial Airtel Helpline Number: Tap on the dial pad icon of your device and simply dial 785, 121, +919810051914, or +919898051916 Airtel customer care numbers.
- Choose the Option to Speak with a Customer Care Executive: After dialing the numbers your call will be connected to an IVR machine with various automated options. Simply select the option I want to speak with a customer care executive.
- Explain Your PUK Code Problem: Politely explain to them your sim card is locked due to entering the wrong personal identification number more than three times in a row and now you need an Airtel sim puk code to unlock your sim card.
- Provide Required Details: Now the customer care representative person will ask you a few questions related to yourself for verification purposes only to provide accurate information to verify your identity.
- Receive the PUK Code: After the verification process is completed successfully the representative person will provide you the Airtel default sim pin number for your sim card.
- Enter the PUK Code: Now you have the PUK code provided by the customer care executive, use this code to unlock your sim card.
- Airtel SIM Card Unlock: Once you’ve entered the correct PUK code Your sim card will be unlocked immediately in a second, After that you will be able to use your sim card network services as always.
How To Get Airtel PUK Code Via Airtel Application?
If you want to get your Airtel SIM PUK code using the Airtel Thanks application, follow these steps:
- Turn Off the Phone: Turn off your device and remove the PUK-blocked SIM card from your device.
- Turn On Your Phone: Now turn on your device again without the sim card.
- Install the Airtel Thanks Application: Go to the Google Play Store and download the Airtel Thanks application from here, It is totally a free application so don’t worry there will be no charges deducted from your account for downloading or using this application.
- Access the Airtel Thanks Application: Open your Airtel Thanks application and use your username and password to log in to your account.
- Navigate to “More” Option: After successfully logging into your account tap on the More option located at the bottom of the app’s interface.
- Search for PUK: Here click on the option Tell Us Your Concern” Search the keyword PUK and press enter to see the results.
- Select “I want to know my Airtel PIN Code Prepaid”: After pressing the enter button you will see a lot of options simply select the option that says “I want to know my Airtel SIM PIN Code Prepaid.”
- Choose the Phone Number: After that a menu will arrive on your screen simply enter the phone number for which you want to get the puk code Airtel.
- Receive the Airtel SIM PUK Code: After entering the number for which you want to get the PUK code your personal unlocking key will appear on your device screen carefully note it down on a piece of paper.
- Use the PUK Code: Once you receive the PUK code via the Airtel Thanks application, Insert the log saved card into a device again and enter the PUK code when prompted after entering the puk code accurately your sim card will unlocked for sure.
How To Know Airtel PUK Code By Using USSD Code?
To unlock your sim card using the USSD code method follow the step-by-step process mentioned in the article below:
- Open the Dial Pad: Open your device and go to the dial pad menu.
- Dial Airtel USSD Code: Now dial 12151# and press the call button.
- Pop-Up Notification: After dialing the code number there will be some pop-up appearing on your device screen simply press the ok button.
- Await Another Pop-Up Message: Now wait for a few minutes until another pop-up message arrives on your screen.
- Select the PUK Option: Now from the menu option select the option PUK for you” or “PUK for others.
- Provide Date of Birth (DOB): To verify your identity, simply enter your date of birth in the popup menu section appearing on your device screen now.
- Receive the PUK Code: After entering your verification details your Airtel puk unlock code Will appear on your device screen carefully noted down without making any kind of mistake.
- SIM Card Unlock: Now you have obtained the personal unlocking key for your sim card number, use this to unlock your sim card, and your sim card will be unlocked.
What Is The PUK Code Of Airtel 8 Digit?
The PUK code of Airtel 8 digit is mainly used to unblock the sim card when you enter the wrong password 3 times and the sim gets locked.
How To Unblock Airtel Sim Online?
Open my Airtel app if you do not have it simply download it from the google play store or apple store search for an Airtel PUK code and complete the verification process after that you will receive a message with Airtel PUK eight digit code.
How To Get PUK Code Of Airtel?
Simply dial 121 or 111 to connect a call to a customer care executive and tell your problem to them they will guide you in getting your Airtel PUK code.
What Happens If I Enter The Wrong Airtel PUK Code Multiple Times?
After entering the wrong Airtel Sim PUK Code more than three times in a row your sim card will be locked temporarily, And in case if you enter the wrong personal identification number again and again simply don’t do that because after the 10th attempt your sim card will get locked permanently And as a result you will lose all your valuable data along with your sim card number.
Can I Use Someone Else’s Airtel PUK Code?
No, the Personal identification number is different for every It simply means that you cannot use someone else’s Airtel SIM PUK Code In order to unlock your sim card, If you’re even thinking of doing that simply stop because you can face the consequences like my sim card has been blocked permanently due to it.
Is The Airtel PUK Code Specific To My SIM Card Or Phone?
Airtel puk unlock code specific to the sim card always it is always an inbuilt feature in the sim card that protects users’ privacy.
What Should I Do If I Can’t Find My Airtel PUK Code?
In case you are unable to find your puk code Airtel then it is simply recommended to visit your nearest Airtel help center along with your documents they will guide you through the process and provide you the Airtel PUK number for your sim card.
How Many Attempts Do I Have To Enter The Airtel PUK Code Correctly?
You have only three attempts to enter the correct sim puk code airtel after that your sim card will be locked for sure.
Will Unlocking My SIM Card Erase My Data?
If you are unlocking your sim card using the Airtel puk code then don’t worry your data is completely safe for sure.
How Can I Prevent The Need For An Airtel PUK Code In The Future?
If you want your sim card doesn’t get locked then simply don’t enter the wrong Airtel sim puk code more than three times.
Do not forget to check out our trending articles on the topic of: