KYIVSTAR is one of the best telecom service providers in Ukraine. The company is well known for providing telecom and Internet services to its users but sometimes customers face the problem of their SIM card being locked due to entering the wrong personal identification number multiple times In this situation, they need a KYIVSTAR PUK Code to unlock their SIM card and regain access If you are facing the same situation, then stay tuned with us, and we will provide you with a solution for sure.
What Is My KYIVSTAR PUK Code?
12345678, 00000000, and 99999999 are the KYIVSTAR SIM PUK codes generally used to unlock the SIM card instantly. You can also use the last eight digits of your SIM card numbers as a personal unlocking key to unlock your SIM card in a second.
How To Get The KYIVSTAR PUK Code Online?
If you are facing any kind of difficulty in getting your PUK code KYIVSTAR and if you don’t have your PUK key, then you can use this simple online technique to get your unique code.
- Go to My KYIVSTAR: Click on the browser of your device and go to the official self-service portal of KYIVSTAR.
- Login: Tap on the login button and use the registered user ID and password information to successfully log into your account.
- Review Tab: Once you successfully log into your account, navigate to the “Review” tab.
- Additional Information: Under the “Review” category, Now Click on the option of additional information to access the important information of your account.
- PUK Code: Here you will find the option of KYIVSTAR PUK unlock code free simply tap on it and your personal unlocking key will appear on your device screen make sure to note it down as it will be needed in the next step to unlock the SIM card.
- Enter PUK Code: With the PUK code in hand insert the locked SIM card into your device and enter the KYIVSTAR SIM PUK Code when prompted.
- Set New KYIVSTAR SIM PIN: After entering the right code your phone will likely prompt you to make a new Personal identification number for your SIM card follow the on-screen instructions to make a new pen for your SIM card once the procedure is done your SIM card will be unlocked and as a result, you will regain the access of your SIM card and able to use the telecommunication services again as usual.
How To Retrieve The KYIVSTAR PUK Code Through The Helpline Service?
Follow the simple steps mentioned in the article down below to get your PUK code KYIVSTAR using the customer care approach method.
- Preconditions: In case you want to get the PUK code for your SIM From the customer representative, first check whether you are registered on My KYIVSTAR online service or not. If not, then utilize the 24×7 helpline service offered by Kyivstar.
- Dialing from KYIVSTAR Number: In case you are calling from KYIVSTAR mobile number, then simply dial 466 and press the call button.
- Dialing from Other Networks or Landlines in Ukraine: In case you are using some other network or landline, then dial 044 466 0466 to connect with the customer care executive.
- Requesting PUK Code: Now your call will be connected to the customer care representative; simply tell them your SIM card is logged due to entering the wrong PIN multiple times and now you need a KYIVSTAR PUK1 code.
- Verification Process: Before providing you the PUK code for your SIM card, they can verify your identity by asking you some simple questions Be prepared to answer the simple questions related to your locked SIM card to verify your identity.
- Receiving PUK Code: Once the verification is done, the representative person will provide you with the SIM PUK code KYIVSTAR for your SIM card. Simply write down the PUK code or remember it.
- Entering The PUK Code: Now simply enter the PUK code obtained from the representative person into your SIM card and press the confirmation button.
- Setting the New KYIVSTAR default SIM PIN: After entering the correct personal unlocking key, your SIM card will encourage you to make a new personal identification number. Follow the instructions appearing on your device screen and make a new PIN code for your SIM. After that, your SIM card will be unlocked and you will be able to use telecom services again.
Why Do We Need A KYIVSTAR PUK Code?
The SIM card gets locked due to entering the wrong KYIVSTAR default SIM PIN more than three times in a row. In order to save your personal data and, after that, unlock the SIM card and use the network telecommunication services again, you have to enter the correct personal unlocking key. Only after that will you be allowed to use the network services again. Without entering the correct key, your SIM card will remain locked, and you will be banned from using telecom services like calling, messaging, and accessing the Internet.
Step-By-Step Guidance To Use KYIVSTAR PUK Code
insert the PUK-locked card into your device. After that, a pop-up will appear saying that you should enter the correct personal unlocking key number to unlock your SIM card. Enter the correct KYIVSTAR SIM PUK code and press the OK or confirmation button. After that, follow the simple on-screen instructions appearing on your device screen and once the procedure is done successfully, your SIM card will be unlocked.
What Is The Difference Between KYIVSTAR PUK And KYIVSTAR PIN?
KYIVSTAR SIM PUK code is used to unlock the SIM card, which is locked due to entering the wrong code multiple times in a row other than the KYIVSTAR SIM PIN It is used to access the security features of the SIM card; it is an inbuilt feature in the SIM card that pops up on the screen before using the secret settings or information of the SIM card.
What Happens If I Exhaust All KYIVSTAR PUK Code Attempts?
After entering the wrong KYIVSTAR PUK number More than 10 times in a row your SIM card will be locked permanently as a result you will not be able to use the network’s telecommunication services anymore.
Don’t go anywhere without looking at our other articles:
Comment down what’s your opinion about this blog and if you want to connect with us and want to write some logs and articles for our website then simply use the contact us function appearing on the home page of our website.