ETECSA is a Well-known telecommunications company in Mexico. If you are also a user of this network and searching for the PUK number to unlock your SIM card, then stay on this page, and we will tell you the working ETECSA PUK code. After entering this code number, your SIM card will be unlocked instantly, and you will be able to use telecommunication services like calling, messaging, and accessing the Internet.
Along with the code, we will also provide you with the different methods so that you can grab your ETECSA SIM PUK Code case if you don’t have one so without wasting any more time, let’s move towards the main article.
Why Do I Need An ETECSA PUK Code?
The ETECSA Network SIM card gets locked due to entering the wrong ETECSA default SIM PIN multiple times in a row. After that, to prove your identity to the telecom company and regain access to your SIM card, you have to enter the correct PUK code for ETECSA. Only after that, you will be able to use the SIM card services again.
What Is The ETECSA PUK Code?
1234, 12345678, and 00000000 are the ETECSA SIM PUK Codes, You can also dial the official customer care numbers 181, 800 4 3434, and 05264 2266 to obtain your PUK code ETECSA from the customer care representative.
You can also use the last 8 digits of your SIM card numbers as an ETECSA SIM card 8 digit unlock code after entering the numbers your SIM card will be unlocked instantly and you will be able to use the network services again as normal.
How Can I Get The ETECSA PUK Code Using The Customer Care Approach Method?
Follow the step-by-step simple guide to get your PUK code ETECSA from the customer care executive.
- Dial the Appropriate Phone Number: In the very first step go to the dial pad of your device and tap on it to access the dial-pad menu. Now simply dial any official ETECSA customer care 24/7 numbers (181, 800 4 3434, and 05264 2266) and press the call button.
- Select the Option to Speak with Customer Care: After pressing the call button, your call will be connected to a computerized voice. Listen to each and every single option carefully provided by the IVR machine and select the option of I want to talk with the customer care representative or connect with a live operator.
- Request Your PUK Code: Now your call will be connected to the ETECSA Telecom representative. Please politely explain to them your situation: your SIM card has been locked due to entering the wrong ETECSA default SIM PIN more than three times in a row and now you need a PUK code to unblock your SIM card and regain access.
- Complete the verification process: In order to grab your ETECSA PUK code, you have to complete the verification process by answering the simple question asked by the representative. Give the correct answers to the questions asked during the verification process by the executive person and prove your identity.
- Note Down the PUK Code: After completing the verification process successfully, the representative person will provide you with the PUK code for your SIM card. Make sure to write it down as it will be needed to unlock the SIM card in the next step.
- Unlock Your SIM Card: Now insert the locked SIM card into your device, enter the correct ETECSA SIM PUK code obtained from the representative, and press the OK button. Now complete the on-screen instructions appearing on your device screen and your SIM card and your mobile device will be unlocked instantly.
- Confirmation: Once your SIM card is locked, use the telecom services of the network to check whether the SIM card is unlocked completely or not. If you are able to use the network services, that simply means that your SIM card is unlocked completely and ready to use now.
How Do I Get The ETECSA PUK Code Using The Welcome Mail?
To get your SIM PUK code ETECSA using the welcome mail on your SIM card, simply follow these steps:
- Locate Your Welcome Mail: Find the welcome mail of your SIM card that comes at the time of purchasing a new ETECSA SIM card. This mail typically contains so much private information with your PUK number.
- Inspect the Contents of the Welcome Mail: Now open the welcome mail and carefully examine it, you will find an ETECSA SIM card 8 digit unlock code printed on it.
- Note Down the PUK Code: Write down the ETECSA PUK Code on a piece of paper or remember it without making any kind of mistake and ensure that you have noted down the personal unlocking key accurately because that will be needed to unlock the SIM card in the next step.
- Unlock Your Mobile Phone and SIM Card: With the PUK code in hand, you can now unlock your device and SIM card. Insert the locked SIM card into your device and manually enter the PUK code when prompted. Follow the on-screen instructions appearing on your device screen to complete the process, and once the process is done, your SIM card will be unlocked instantly.
- Confirmation: Once the procedure is done successfully, your SIM card will be unlocked completely and as a result, you will be able to use the network services.
What Is The Frequency Of ETECSA 4g?
1800 MHz is the frequency of the ETECSA network and to use the 4G network service, you must have a USIM card and a working mobile.
Is It Safe To Use The ETECSA PUK Code?
The PUK Code is provided by the official telecommunication company itself so it is completely safe to use it to unlock your SIM card.
Will Unlocking My ETECSA SIM Card With ETECSA PUK Code Delete All My Data?
Your data will be safe for sure if you’re unlocking your PUK-locked SIM card using the correct ETECSA SIM PUK code allotted to your SIM card number. So don’t worry about your data and hesitate before using the PUK code to unlock your SIM card.
Do check out our other articles:
- SFR PUK Code
- Orange PUK Code
- TATA Docomo PUK Code
- BTC PUK Code
- Cantv PUK Code
- Rogers PUK Code
- Bluegrass PUK Code
If you want to write an article for our website then use the Contact US section and contact us on our official Email id.