If you are facing the situation of your Du mobile SIM card being locked and want to know the exact Du mobile PUK code to unlock your SIM card, stay with us on this article page, and we will tell you the new unlocking key for your SIM card.
Du is one of the best telecom companies in the United Arab Emirates. Still, sometimes Du users face the problem of their SIM card being locked due to entering the wrong Du Mobile default SIM PIN more than three times in a row. After that, to unlock the SIM card, you have to enter the working personal unlocking key allotted for your SIM card number.
What Is My Du Mobile PUK Code?
1234 and 12345678 are the Du default SIM pins used to unlock the SIM card. You can also dial 155, 800 155, and 971 55 5678 155 the official Du customer care numbers, to get your PUK code from the representative.
What Is The Du Mobile SIM Card 8 Digit Unlock Code?
The Du SIM PUK code refers to an 8 digits unique number used to unlock the SIM card immediately. You can also use the last 4 to 8 digits of your SIM card as a PUK code to unlock your SIM card instantly.
How To Call The Du Helpline Number To Get The Du Mobile PUK Code?
Follow the simple steps to get your Du Mobile PUK number from the customer care representative.
- Initiate the Call: Dial Du helpline numbers 155, 800 155, and 971 55 5678 155 and press the call button.
- Engage with Customer Care: Communicate with the Du customer care representative. Tell them your SIM card is locked due to entering the wrong Du mobile SIM PIN multiple times and now you need a PUK code to unlock your SIM card.
- Verification Process: They may request personal details like your name, SIM card details, personal information, or any other relevant information associated with the account for verification purposes. Provide them with the details to complete the verification process.
- Receiving the Du Mobile PUK Code: Once the process is completed successfully, the representative will provide you with the PUK code for your Du SIM. Note it down, as it is crucial to unlocking the SIM card.
- Taking Necessary Actions: Now insert the PUK-locked SIM card into your device and enter the Du Mobile PUK unlock code obtained from the customer care representative. Now make a PIN that is easy for you to remember but difficult for others to guess by following on-screen instructions and after making a 4-digit PIN. Your SIM card will be unlocked and you will be able to use the network services as normal.
Get The Du PUK Code From The Welcome Mail Package
If you have the Du SIM card kit or package, then you can easily find your Du PUK number using it. Just examine the SIM card kits or welcome mail carefully and you will find a Du Mobile SIM card 8 digit unlock code. Note down the PUK code printed on it and use it to unlock your SIM card and it will be unlocked in a second.
NOTE: Make sure not to share your unlocking code with anyone. Your PUK code is sensitive, and anyone who has your PUK code can access your SIM card information easily.
What Happens After I Enter The Du PUK Code?
After entering the correct personal unlocking key number, you will be prompted to make a new Du SIM PIN. Follow the screen instructions appearing on your device screen to make a personal identification number according to your convenience for your SIM card. After that, your SIM card will be unlocked.
How Can I Avoid Needing The PUK Code Du Mobile?
To avoid needing the personal unlocking key for your SIM card number simply write down the personal identification number in a secure place and if your SIM card gets PUK locked, enter the Du Mobile PUK number and your SIM card will be unlocked immediately.
How Many Times Can I Enter The Du Mobile PUK Code Incorrectly?
You have 10 attempts to enter the correct personal unlocking key for your SIM card. After the 10th wrong entry, your SIM card will be locked permanently, and as a result, you will lose all your data along with your phone number.
Do not forget to check out our other articles:
And if you want to contribute to our website, then simply visit the contact section appearing on the homepage of our website.