Your Digitel SIM card is locked due to entering the wrong PIN multiple times. If you want to know the updated Digitel PUK code to unlock your SIM card, then you are in the right place. Stay with us and we will provide you with the Digitel SIM card 8 digit unlock code so that you can unlock your SIM card easily without facing any kind of problem.
What Is The Digitel PUK Code?
1234 and 12345678 are the Digitel default SIM pins used to unlock the SIM card. You can also dial the official customer care number, 0412 9121121 or 121, to get your PUK code Digitel from the customer care representative.
Digitel PUK Code Through The Customer Helpline
Follow the steps mentioned to get your Digitel PUK number from the customer care representative.
- Click on the dialpad of your device.
- Dial the official customer care number 121 (from Digitel Mobile) or 0412 9121121 (a non-toll-free number) and press the OK button.
- From the different menu options, select the option to speak with a customer care executive.
- Once you are connected to the representative, tell them your SIM card is locked, and now you need the PUK code Digitel to unlock your SIM card.
- If they ask a few questions during the verification process, simply tell them the answer.
- Once the verification is done successfully, the customer care representative will provide you with the PUK code for your SIM card.
- Now enter the locked SIM card into your device and enter the personal unlocking key obtained from the customer representative.
- Follow the instructions appearing on your device screen to make a new Digitel SIM PIN for your number and after that, your SIM card will be unlocked immediately.
Retrieve Digitel PUK Code Using Welcome Mail
Follow the simple steps to get your PUK code Digitel using the welcome mail method.
- Locate the welcome mail for your SIM number that you had at the time of purchasing the new SIM card.
- Examine the mail and you will find a Digitel SIM card 8 digit unlock code printed on it.
- Make sure to write down the Digitel SIM PUK code carefully, as it will be needed to unlock the SIM card in the next steps.
- Insert the locked SIM card into your device and enter the PUK code Digitel from the welcome mail.
- Follow the instructions appearing on your device screen.
- Once the process is completed, your SIM card will be unlocked instantly.
How To Get Digitel PUK Code Online?
It is not possible to obtain your Digitel SIM PUK code using the online method because the company does not provide this service to its users but if you want to retrieve your PUK code, you can use the above-mentioned customer care approach and welcome mail method.
What Happens If I Enter The Wrong Digitel PUK Code Multiple Times?
After entering the wrong Digitel PUK number more than 10 times in a row, your SIM card will lock permanently and as a result, you will lose all your confidential data along with your SIM number.
Can I Change My Digitel PUK Code?
Yes, you can definitely change your personal unlocking key for your SIM card. Just dial the above-mentioned customer service numbers and select the option I want to change my Digitel PUK unlock code for free. After that, a customer representative will attend to your request and guide you through the process of changing your PUK code.
Is There A Universal PUK Code For Digitel?
Digitel PUK code is a special, unique code provided by the telecom company and it is different for each and every single user. The code is not universal for sure. if you are thinking of using someone else’s PUK code to unlock your SIM card, then simply don’t do that because it can lead to the problem of my SIM card being locked permanently.
Is It Safe To Use The Digitel PUK Code?
It is 100% safe and secure to use the Digitel PUK unlock code to unlock your SIM card because the personal unlocking key is provided by the telecom company. After using the PUK number, your SIM card will be unlocked instantly and as a result, you will be able to use the telecom services again as usual.
Don’t go anywhere without looking at our current trending blogs on the topic:
If you like our blogs and find them valuable then comment down your thoughts below in the comment section.