Your SIM card is locked, and you want to get the Telkomsel PUK code to unlock your SIM card to use its services again. Stay with us, and we will tell you the latest Telkomsel 8 digit PUK code, and the different methods to get your Code PIN Telkomsel. It was established on May 26, 1995. Telkomsel Network is currently the biggest telecom service provider in Indonesia, with 170 million customers.
How To Find Out The Telkomsel PUK Code Using Telkomsel Virtual Assistant?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to get your PUK code Telkomsel, using the virtual assistant.
- Select a virtual assistant from the list (LINE, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Website, WhatsApp, or MyTelkomsel App)
Here is the link to them all:
- LINE: tsel.me/lineVA2
- Website: www .telkomsel.com
- WhatsApp: tsel.me/wa2
- MyTelkomsel App: my.telkomsel.com/app/chatbot
- Facebook Messenger: tsel.me/fbV2
- Telegram: tsel.me/telegramVA2
- Now type hi or hello and after that type PUK info to get your Code PIN Telkomsel.
- During the verification process, you will have three choices T-Care PIN, Telephone Number, and Date of Birth select the option according to your convenience
- After the verification process is done successfully, the Telkomsel Virtual Assistant will tell you the Kode PUK Telkomsel terblokir.
How To Find Out The Telkomsel PUK Code Via Umb?
Use the step-by-step process to get the Telkomsel Code PIN for your SIM card number using the (USSD Mobile Code) technique.
- Tap on the dial pad of your device, dial *116# ussd code, and press the call button.
- Now several options will appear on your device screen; select the PUK menu from the provided options.
- Now you will be prompted to enter your 16-digit secret number located on the back side of your SIM card.
- Carefully enter the Telkomsel PUK number, and your SIM card will be unlocked immediately.
What Is My Telkomsel Default SIM PIN?
0000 is the latest Telkomsel PUK code. You can use this code to unlock your SIM card in seconds, and along with that, you can use your mobile number’s first and last digits as your personal unlocking key.
How Can I Get My Get PUK Code Telkomsel Via The Helpline Approach?
Follow the straightforward process as mentioned in the article to get the Telkomsel SIM PUK code by using the customer care assistance method:
- Dial the correct helpline number: Depending on your location, use the appropriate helpline number:
|Location||Telkomsel Customer Care Number|
- Provide SIM Details: After dialing the number, press the call button, and your call will be connected to the customer care representative. For verification purposes, they may ask for your 8 to 15-digit SIM card number; simply provide them.
- Request A PUK Code: Once you have successfully verified your identity, tell them your SIM card is locked and you need a Telkomsel PUK code to unlock your SIM card.
- Use The PUK Code: Now that you have the personal unlocking key, you can use it to unlock your SIM card, and your SIM card will be unlocked for sure.
How To Get A Telkomsel SIM PUK Code By SMS?
Go to your messaging application and compose a new message using the format PUK [space] SIM CARD NUMBER. In this format, enter your SIM card number printed on the back side of your Telkomsel SIM card. After that, send this message to 8999. Soon, you will receive your PUK code.
When Do You Need To Use The Telkomsel PUK Code?
A Telkomsel SIM card gets locked when a user enters the wrong Telkomsel SIM PIN more than three times in a row. After that, all you need is a correct Telkomsel PIN code to unlock your SIM card in order to use the network services again.
The Difference Between A Telkomsel PIN And A Telkomsel PUK Code
The Telkomsel default SIM PIN is used to protect some special features; on the other hand, the Telkomsel PUK number is used to unlock the locked SIM card.
How Long Does It Take To Unblock My SIM Card After Entering The PUK Code Telkomsel?
After entering the correct Telkomsel SIM PUK code, your SIM card will be unlocked instantly, in a second, and you will be able to use the Telkomsel telecom services again.
What If I Forget Both My Telkomsel PIN And Telkomsel PUK Code?
In that case, you can visit your nearest help center with your valid documents, and the executive person will guide you through the process following the step-by-step instructions given by the representative person. After that, you will be able to get the Telkomsel 8 digit PUK code for your SIM card.
How To Bypass The Telkomsel PUK Code Option?
No, it is impossible to bypass the PUK lock code screen option without entering the correct SIM PUK code Telkomsel, You have to enter the correct PUK code only after that, and your SIM card will be unblocked.
Don’t miss out on our trending posed on the topic of: