TIM S.p.A. (formerly Telecom Italia S.p.A.), commonly known as TIM Group, is a famous Italian company that provides telephony and DSL data services in Rome, Milan, and Naples. If you are a TIM network user and want to know the answer to the problem of getting the PUK code for your TIM locked SIM, then stay on this page, and we will provide you with the perfect solution TIM PUK code to unlock your SIM card. We will also tell you the different methods based on the research of our team of experts to get the TIM SIM PUK code, so stay with us.
What Is The TIM PUK Code?
0000 and 7890 are the TIM PUK unlock codes. You can unlock your SIM card by using this PUK code number. After that, you will be able to use the TIM network services again as normal.
How To Retrieve The PUK TIM Code From The Sales Package Of The Sim
To obtain your TIM SIM card 8 digit unlock code using the SIM card packaging method, use the below-provided steps:
- In the very first step, locate the plastic holder of your TIM SIM card, provided at the time of purchasing the SIM card number.
- Access the back of the holder.
- Now search for the PUK code printed or labeled on the back side of the plastic holder.
- The PUK code may be protected under a varnish layer.
- Use a coin or your fingernail to scratch off the layer of varnish to reveal the code.
- Once the TIM PUK number is revealed, take a clear picture of it for future reference.
- Now put the PUK code on the locked SIM card. After that, your SIM card will be unlocked instantly in a second.
NOTE: PUK code is strictly personal it is recommended by us to keep it a secret to protect your privacy.
How Do I Get The TIM PUK Code By Calling TIM Help Desk?
To obtain your PUK code TIM use the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the dial pad of your device and dial 144 from another TIM mobile or 1056 from a landline to connect with TIM customer care.
- After connecting to a customer care representative tell them your SIM card is locked and you need a PUK code.
- Confirm your identity by answering the security questions which include your name, mobile number, and personal information.
- If the customer care representative is convinced of your answers they will provide you the TIM PUK code code for your SIM card.
- Carefully record the PUK code provided by the official customer care person.
- Follow the instructions and enter the TIM SIM PUK code after that your SIM card will be unlocked in a second.
How Can I Get The TIM PUK Code Using Own Stores Or A TIM Store Method
To obtain your Codice PUK TIM using my own store or TIM store method use the steps mentioned below:
- Visit a TIM Store: Go to your nearest TIM store with your identification proof such as your ID card or passport.
- Request PUK Code: Speak to a TIM representative at the store and tell them you need a TIM PUK code to unlock your SIM card.
- Provide Necessary Information: The TIM representative may ask for the serial number of your SIM card in order to verify your identity.
- Receive PUK Code: Once you receive your PUK code use this code to unlock your SIM card and keep this code in a safe place.
How To Retrieve TIM PUK Code Using The Online Method?
In case you prefer the online method use the steps mentioned below to get the PUK code using the online technique.
- Access MY TIM: Click on the browser application on your device and go to the official MY TIM website.
- Login or Register: Log in here using your details, if you do not have an account simply tap on the register button and create one.
- Navigate to TIMChip Unlock: Once logged in, go to the option Unlock TIMChip after that your TIM PUK code will be displayed on your device screen.
- Receive PUK Code: Now you will receive your PUK code through SMS or on the website, note it down or remember it.
- Use PUK code: In the last step put the personal unlocking key on the PUK lock code screen SIM card and your SIM card will be unlocked immediately.
To Unlock Your TIM SIM Card Use The PUK Code
Use the below steps to unlock your SIM card using a Tim PUK number.
- Retrieve your PUK code: You should have the PUK code, if you do not have it you can use the above methods to unblock your SIM card.
- Unlock your phone: Unlock your phone and access the dialer.
- Open the dialer: Access the numeric keypad on your device and tap on the Phone” or “Dialer” application to do it.
- Enter the following code: 05PUKNewPIN*NewPIN#
- Replace your personal unlocking key with the TIM PUK code you retrieved.
- Enter the new PIN code you want for your SIM card.
- Enter the code accurately.
- Press the call or send button: After entering the code, tap the call button.
- Wait for confirmation: Your phone will display a message confirming that your SIM card has been unlocked successfully.
- Restart your phone: Simply restart your phone to save the changes.
How Many Attempts Do I Have To Enter The TIM PUK Code Correctly?
You have three attempts to enter the correct TIM SIM pin; after that, your SIM card will be temporarily locked if you enter the wrong PUK code again and again. After the 10th time, your SIM card will be permanently locked, and as a result, you will no longer be able to use the TIM network services anymore.
What Should I Do If I’ve Lost My PUK Code TIM?
Simply go to your nearest TIM center with your documents, and they will guide you to get your TIM default SIM pin. You can also use the methods provided by us to get the personal unlocking key number for your SIM card.
To get the more valuable information also check out our different categories based on the topics of USSD, APN, and Secret Code Also tell us your thoughts about our website and connect with us using the contact section.