Cubacel is a telecommunications company that provides mobile phones and internet services to its users. The company has a huge customer base of 63 million subscribers. If you are a Cubacel user and are facing the PUK problem, then stay on this page, and we will tell you the Cubacel PUK code to unlock your SIM card.
What Is My Cubacel PUK Code?
0000, 1234, and 9999 are the Cubacel SIM PUK codes used to unlock the SIM card. You can also dial 164 or 05264 2266 Cubacel customer care numbers to get your Cubacel SIM card 8 digit unlock code.
Why Did The Cubacel SIM Card Get Locked?
The SIM card has an in-built PUK code feature that protects your data from unauthorized access. The SIM card gets locked due to entering the wrong PIN multiple times. To unlock the SIM card and regain access, you need a PUK Cubacel PUK code. After entering the correct code, your SIM card will be unlocked and you will be able to use the telecom services again.
Get The Cubacel PUK Code By Calling The Customer Care Representative
Follow the step-by-step guide to get the Cubacel PUK unlock code free using the customer care approach method.
- Dial the official Cubacel customer care numbers, 164 or 05264 2266, and press the call button.
- Now wait until your call gets connected to the computerized machine (IVR).
- Select the option to get the PUK code Cubacel.
- After that, choose the option to speak with a customer care executive and tell them your SIM card is PUK-locked and you do not have an unlocking key.
- They can ask you a few questions for verification purposes. After the verification is done, the customer care representative will provide you with the PUK code for your SIM card.
- Make sure to note down the PUK code accurately.
- Insert the locked SIM card into your device.
- Now enter the Cubacel SIM PIN code obtained from the representative.
- After entering the correct PUK code, your SIM card will encourage you to make a new Cubacel default SIM PIN for your SIM card.
- Follow the instructions appearing on your device screen and once the process is done, your SIM card will be unlocked completely.
Retrieve The Cubacel PUK Code Using The Welcome Mail
Follow the simple steps mentioned in the article to get the Cubacel PUK number by using the welcome mail:
- First, locate the welcome mail for your SIM card that you received at the time of purchasing the new SIM card.
- Carefully examine the welcome mail and you will find a Cubacel SIM card 8 digit unlock code printed on it.
- Note down the PUK code Cubacel carefully without making any kind of mistake.
- Now insert the locked SIM card into your mobile.
- Type the right PUK code that you have obtained from the welcome mail on your SIM card.
- After that, follow the on-screen instructions to make a new Cubacel SIM PIN for your SIM card.
- Once the process is done successfully, your SIM card will be unlocked, and you will be able to use the network services again.
What Are The Consequences Of Exceeding The Maximum Incorrect Attempts When Entering The Cubacel PUK Code?
After surpassing the limit of entering the incorrect Cubacel SIM PUK code, your SIM card will be locked permanently and as a result, you will lose all your data along with your number.
Are PUK Codes Specific To Individual SIM Cards, Or Are They Standardized For All Cubacel SIM Cards?
Cubacel PUK code is different for every single user; your unlocking code may be different from other people’s PUK code.
Are There Any Restrictions On How Many Times One Can Attempt To Input The Cubacel PUK Code?
Yes, you can enter the wrong Cubacel default SIM PIN more than three times; after that, your SIM card will be locked, and due to this, you will not be able to use the telecom services anymore.
Is It Possible To Unlock The SIM Card Without Entering The Cubacel PUK Code?
Once the SIM card gets locked due to entering the wrong Cubacel SIM PIN multiple times there is no way to unlock the SIM card without entering the correct PUK code Cubacel.
To gain some more valuable information, also check out our other articles:
If you want to connect with us and want to write a blog for our website then use the Contact Us section.