Hello everyone! In today’s article, we will talk about Africell Telecom, which provides voice, messaging, data, mobile money, and other services in Africa. The company has more than 20 million subscribers, and they are the largest telecom service provider in Nigeria, South Africa, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Uganda, and Ghana.
If you’re an Africell network user and facing the problem of your SIM card being locked then don’t worry anymore we are here to help you. We will tell you the latest Africell PUK code so that you can unlock your SIM card without facing any kind of problem.
What Is My Africell PUK Code?
00000000, 99999999, and 12345678 are the Africell SIM PUK codes. You can also dial +256 79 0000 100, 100,+961 1 966 777, and +961 1 966 888 to get your PUK number Africell.
What Is The Updated Africell SIM PIN?
1234, 4444, 9999, and 0000 are the Africell default SIM pins; you can use them to access the special features of your SIM card. Just enter these special personal identification numbers and press the OK button to use them.
Why Do We Need An Africell PUK Code?
Africell SIM card gets locked due to entering the wrong Africell PIN more than three times. In this situation, to unlock the SIM card and use the telecom services again, you need an Africell PUK unlock code. After entering the correct personal unlocking key, your SIM card will be unlocked immediately.
How Can I Get The Africell PUK Code Through The Customer Care Method?
If you do not have an Africell SIM card 8 digit unlock code, then follow these simple steps:
- Click on the telephone or dialer icon to access the dialpad menu.
- Choose the correct official Africell customer care number for yourself.
|Call Customer Care
|Additional Contact (if available)
|+256 79 0000 100
|Dial 100 (Africell)
|Tweet @africellsl (if on Twitter)
|Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)
|+961 1 966 777
|+961 1 966 888
- Dial the number and press the call button.
- Wait until your call gets connected to the official representative.
- Speak with the customer care executive and tell them your SIM card is locked.
- Now they will tell you the Africell SIM PUK code from your number.
- Note down the PUK code accurately.
- Enter the PUK code and follow the instructions.
- After the process is done, your SIM card will be unlocked completely.
How To Use The Africell PUK Code?
To use the PUK code Africell, follow the simple steps as mentioned below:
- Insert the Puk-locked SIM card into your mobile phone.
- Now switch on the device.
- Here, you will be able to see a popup on your screen.
- In the pop-up menu, enter the Africell PUK number.
- Now press the OK or confirmation button.
- Now your SIM card will prompt you to make a new Africell SIM pin.
- Follow the instructions appearing on your screen to create a personal identification number for your SIM card.
- Once the process is done, your SIM card will be unlocked, and as a result, you will be able to use the telecommunication services as usual.
Can I Get My Africell PUK Code Online?
You can not get your Africell PUK unlock code using the online method because the Africell telecom company does not provide this service to its users. If you do not have a personal unlocking key, then simply use the customer care approach method to get it.
Where Can I Find My Africell PUK Code?
Locate the SIM card packaging of your number and on the back side of it, you will find an Africell SIM card 8 digit unlock code note down this unique number and use it as a personal unlocking key to unlock your SIM card. Your SIM card will be unlocked for sure.
What Can I Do If I’ve Lost My SIM Card And Need The Africell PUK Code For A New One?
If your device has been stolen by thieves and you have lost your SIM card, then simply go to your nearest help center and help them with your problem. After a short verification process is done, they will provide you with the new SIM card along with the new Africell PUK number.
Don’t go anywhere without checking out our other articles:
Also if you want to contribute to our website and want to be part of our family then you can use the contact section appearing on the main page of our website we will reply to each and every single person who wants to contribute to our website.