Orange Telecom is one of the best software-based companies in New Jersey, USA. The company provides telecommunication services to its users, like voice, data, and messaging plans. But sometimes Orange network users face the problem of their SIM card being locked due to entering the wrong Orange default SIM PIN more than three times in a row. After that, to unlock the SIM card, you need an Orange PUK Code. In case you do not have one for your SIM card, then stay on this page and we will tell you the Orange SIM PUK code. After entering the code, your SIM card will be unlocked instantly and you will be able to use the telecom services again.
What Is The Orange PUK Code?
1234 and 12345678 are the Orange SIM PUK codes used to unlock the SIM card. You can also dial 07973 100150, 150, 910 052 996, or 900 263 262 customer care numbers to get your code PUK orange.
How To Get A PUK Code For Orange SIM Using The Cardboard Of Your SIM?
Locate the SIM card packaging, cardboard, or plastic support of your SIM card, which generally comes at the time of purchasing the new SIM card. Carefully examine it and you will find an Orange SIM card 8 digit unlock code. Use this code instead of a PUK number and your SIM card will be unblocked for sure.
How To Get The Orange PUK Code From The Mi Orange Application?
Follow the step-by-step process to get the Orange PUK unlock code for your SIM card number.
- Go to the Google Play Store and download the My Orange application on your device.
- Now open the application and access your data.
- From here, navigate to the option in my line.
- Click on the section with my Orange SIM PUK code.
- Now your PUK code will pop up on your screen.
- Note it down or remember it.
- Use it to unlock your SIM card.
How To Get The Orange PUK Code By Phone?
Click on the dial pad of your device and dial the Orange customer care numbers 910 052 996 or 900 263 262 and press the call button. Now your call will be redirected to the IVR machine. Select the option PUK query and submit your ID. After that, the voice prompt will tell you the Orange SIM card 8 digit unlock code for your SIM number. Make sure to write it down and use it to unlock your SIM card and it will be unlocked instantly.
How Can I Get My Orange PUK Code Online For Phones?
Follow the steps mentioned in the article below to get the Orange PUK number for your SIM card.
- Go to the official Orange Telecom website.
- Tap on the sign-in button and fill in the details to access your Orange account online.
- Once you have successfully signed in, click on the section Help and Support.
- Now, from the different menus, tap on the option to get a PUK code to unblock your phone.
- Now tap on the option to get the PUK1 code and note it down.
- Enter this code to unlock your phone; after that, your phone will be unlocked immediately.
- Congratulations! The process is complete now and your device has been unlocked successfully.
Can I Use The PUK Code From Another Mobile Service Provider To Unlock My Orange SIM Card?
No, the PUK code is different for mobile service providers; it means that you cannot use another service provider’s SIM card to unlock your sim. It can lead to the problem of my Orange SIM card being locked permanently.
Is There A Fee For Obtaining My Orange PUK Code?
No, it is completely free to obtain your PUK code using the above-mentioned methods as there will be no fee debited from your account for using the methods to get your PUK code.
What Should I Do If I’ve Lost My Orange PUK Code?
In case you have lost your SIM card, then contact Orange customer support and they will guide you through the process of retrieving your PUK code.
How Many Times Can I Enter The PUK Code Orange Incorrectly?
You have only three attempts to enter the correct Orange SIM PUK code after that, your SIM card will be locked temporarily and then you have to enter the correct PUK code to unlock your SIM card to use the telecom services again.
Don’t forget to check out our other articles: