Zain is a registered trademark Kuwait telecommunications company well known for providing voice communication, text messaging (SMS), and access to mobile internet via various generations of technology (3G, 4G, and 5G) services. The company is performing well, but nowadays users are facing the problem of their SIM card being PUK locked, and after that, they don’t know how to unlock the Zain SIM card again. If you are stuck in the same situation, then no worries; stay with us, and we will tell you the updated Zain PUK code Kuwait to overcome this situation.
Why Do We Need A PUK Code Zain?
The Zain SIM card gets locked after entering the Zain jo PUK code incorrectly more than three times; after that, you have to enter the correct PUK code to unlock your SIM card. Only after that, you will be able to use the services again.
What Is The PUK Code For Zain Kuwait?
You can use the 1234 or 12345 Zain PUK Code to unlock the SIM card and use network services again. The personal unlocking key refers to the SIM card 8-digit unlock code used to unlock the PUK locked SIM card.
How Can I Get The Zain Sim PUK Code Unlock Online?
To obtain the Zain PUK Code for your SIM card by using the online method, use the following steps:
- Step 1: Visit the official website: Go to the browser on your mobile device and visit the official Zain website.
- Step 2: Select Your Country: On the Zain website, select your country from the provided list.
- Step 3: Access Your Zain Account: Look for the “My Zain” button; after that, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Step 4: Log In Using Your Zain Mobile/WiMax Number and Password: To proceed, use your Zain Mobile or WiMax number and your password to log in to your account.
- Step 5: Navigate to the Request PUK Page: After you’ve successfully logged in, you will be redirected to the home page option. From there, follow this path: Home Page > Personal > Services > Online Services > Request PUK.
- Step 6: Retrieve and Note Down Your PUK Code: On the Request PUK page, you will find your Zain ksa SIM PUK code, simply note it down it is vital for unlocking your SIM card.
- Step 7: Enter the PUK Code in Your Mobile Phone: Insert the SIM card into your device enter the personal unlocking key when promoted and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Step 8: SIM Card Activation: After the process is done your SIM card will be unlocked for sure and you will be able to use the Zain Telecom services again.
How To Get The Zain PUK Code Using The Customer Care Method?
Follow the steps mentioned in the article to get the PUK code Zain Jordan from the customer care representative.
- Dial Customer Care: Go to the dial pad of your device and simply dial Zain’s mobile number 107 if you are calling from another network or a landline, dial +965 97107107.
- Provide Verification Information: Now the customer care representative will ask you some questions for the verification process but the questions are different for postpaid and prepaid users just have a look at it. If you are a Prepaid Customer they will ask you the question related to the Last recharge amount and Credits remaining. If you are a postpaid user then they will ask you questions related to the Account number or contract number and Some other basic details like your CPR (Central Public Registry) or CR (Commercial Registration) number.
- Verification Process: Give the accurate answer to the questions asked by the Customer care executive person after that they will provide you the PUK code for your Zain locked SIM card.
- Verify PUK Code: Now you have the Zain PUK Code for your SIM card number verify it on the Zain website before using it on your SIM card to do that simply go to this link: Zain Kuwait PUK Verification and enter your SIM card number. Now a pop-up will arrive on your device screen here simply enter the Zain SIM card 8 digit unlock code and tap on the verify now button if the website is showing that the PUK code is real then simply use this personal unlocking key number to unlock your SIM card and after that your SIM card will be unlocked immediately and you will be able to use the network services again for sure.
- List of different numbers: Here is a short list. Use it to identify the best Zain customer care number for yourself.
|Countries||If You Are Calling From Zain device||Using other networks or Landlines|
|Saudi Arabia (KSA)||959||590000959|
|Sudan||NOT SET||NOT SET|
How Do I Get The Zain PUK Code Using The Sim Jacket Method?
If you have kept your Zain SIM card jacket then you can easily find your Zain unlock code easily from it. Locate your Zain SIM card jacket and examine the SIM jacket on it you will find a Zain SIM PUK code unlock carefully read the PUK code and write it down now use this code to unlock your SIM card follow your phone’s instructions for entering the PUK code and your SIM card will be unlocked.
What Happens If I Enter The Zain PUK Code Incorrectly Too Many Times?
After entering the Zain default SIM pin wrong more than the 10th time your SIM card will be permanently locked and as a result, you will lose your valuable data. After that, there is no way to unlock the SIM card you have to buy a new SIM card in order to use the Zain network services again.
Can I Bypass The Zain PUK Code Option?
No, there is no official method with the help of which you can bypass the option of Zain PUK number the only thing you can do in this situation is to use the correct PUK code to unlock your SIM card.
Do not forget to check: