Telus Communications is a Canadian telecommunications company famous for providing the best internet and calling services in Canada. But sometimes Telus customers face the issue that their SIM card has been locked, and if you are already a Telus network customer and are facing the same situation, do not worry about it. We will help you by providing the Telus PUK Code 2023, which will enable you to instantly unlock your SIM card. We will also tell you about the different methods to get the Telus pin Code. So in case you are facing any problems getting your PUK number, you can use it to get the personal unlocking key for your SIM card.
What Is PUK Code For Telus SIM Card 2023?
1234, 0000, and 7890 are the Telus default SIM pins, and *100# is the Telus USSD code used to get the personal unlocking key. To get your PUK number Telus, you can also dial the Telus customer service numbers 611, 1-866-558-2273, 1-866-771-9666, and 1-416-940-5995. The personal unlocking key simply means a Telus SIM card 8 digit unlock code used to unlock the SIM card in the situation when users enter the wrong Telus SIM card PUK code more than 3 times in a row.
How Can I Get My Telus PUK Code?
You can use the methods provided down below in the article by our team of experts to get your SIM PUK code Telus.
- Utilizing the online method.
- Twitter approach method.
- Using the SMS technique.
- Using the USSD code method.
- Using the Customer Care approach.
- Using the offline approach method.
- Email professional method.
How To Get Telus PUK Code Online 2023?
To obtain your Telus SIM network unlock pin via the online approach method, follow the instructions described below.
- Go to the Telus International official website.
- Scroll down to the end and tap on the login icon.
- Here simply enter your Email/Username and Password.
- Here you will find an option to get my PUK number Telus.
- Simply click on it to proceed.
- Now wait until your Telus PUK arrives on your device screen.
- Simply note it down.
- Put this Telus SIM card unlock code free at the PUK lock screen option.
- After that, your SIM card will be unlocked in a second.
How To Get Telus PUK Number Using The Twitter Approach Method?
Follow the instructions to get your Telus SIM PUK code via the Twitter method.
- Simply open the Twitter application on your device.
- Now here simply log in by using your correct details.
- Send a tweet to Telus Twitter support.
- A team of experts will instantly reply to your tweet.
- They will provide you with the Telus SIM network unlock pin.
How To Get Telus PUK Code Unlock SIM Card Via Sms?
Go to the sms application on your device and here simply click on Create a new message. Now create a message PUK <space> 15 Digit SIM Number and send it to the Telus customer service number 24/7 now just wait for a few minutes and after that, you will receive a message with your SIM network unlock pin Telus.
How To Get The At&T PUK Code Using The Ussd Code Method?
Go to the dial pad of your device and dial *100# is the Telus USSD code, now wait until the menu section arrives. After the menu section arrived select the option to get a Telus SIM pin. Now your pin will appear on your screen note it down and use it to unlock your SIM card and use its services again.
How Do I Get My Telus PUK Code From Customer Care?
Follow the instructions given in the article below in order to get your number from Telus customer care:
- Go to the dail pad of your device.
- Now dial any Telus customer service number 611, 1-866-558-2273, 1-866-771-9666, and 1-416-940-5995.
- After your call gets connected to Telus customer care simply tell them your problem you do not have a Telus pin code.
- They may ask you some questions for the verification purposes like your name, DOB, and address.
- Answer all the questions to complete the verification process.
- After that, they will provide you with the Telus PUK unlock code.
How To Get Telus PUK Code Using Offline Approach Method?
Use the SIM card cover packaging of your Telus SIM number, at the backside you will find a Telus SIM card 8 digit unlock code. This is a special code and can be used to unlock the SIM card in place of the personal unlocking key,
How To Get Telus PUK Number Using Email Professional Method?
email@example.com is the Telus official email id, go to your Gmail account and create a new message HELP(PUK)15 Digit SIM Number and send it to the Telus email support team. Do not forget to attach some valid documents for that they can easily verify you. After the successful verification is done, they will send you an email to your registered Telus email address. Open this email and you will find your Telus default PUK code.
Can I Unlock My SIM Card With Someone Else’s PUK Code Telus?
No, you cannot use any other Telus network user’s Telus unlock phone number to unlock your SIM card. The personal unlocking key is different for each and every person and using the wrong PUK can lead to the problem of the Telsus SIM card being temporarily locked and after that, you will lose all your data along with your number.
How To Set Your Telus Default SIM Pin Number?
Go to the dial pad of your device and press *100# Telus USSD code and press the call button. You will be advanced to the next level here and a menu option screen will arrive for sure. From the different options choose the Telus SIM pin option and a pop-up will arrive simply enter your new unique code and repeat the process for confirmation and done. Your Telus mobility PUK code has been changed successfully.
Where Is The PUK Code On A Telus SIM Card?
To know your 4 Digit Telus Pin, simply take out your SIM card from your device. Here watch carefully and you will definitely find a 4 digits pin code this is your unique Telus PUK code simply put this code and your SIM card will be unlocked for sure.
What Is My Telus Default PUK Code?
1234, 0000, and 7890 are the Telus default SIM pins, if you are a Telus network user and are facing the PUK lock screen problem then simply use these codes to abolish your problem.
Where Can I Find My Telus 8 Digit SIM PUK Code?
You can easily find your Telus SIM card 8 digit unlock code on the back side of your SIM card packaging.
How Many Times I Can Enter The Wrong PUK Code Telus?
Your SIM card will be locked after entering the three times wrong passcode and your SIM card will be temporarily locked after the 10th consecutive wrong attempt.
Is Using The Telus PUK Number Secure?
Yes, it is totally safe to use the Telus SIM PUK code to unlock your SIM card. It is a totally free service and there will be no charge debited from your account for using the code.
- Qlink PUK Code
- Telstra PUK Code
- Celcom PUK Code
- Digi PUK Code
- Belong PUK Code
- Tracfone PUK Code
- Internode PUK Code
- BSNL PUK Code
- Unlock Sim Card Without PUK Code
- Ultra Mobile PUK Code
- Walmart Family Mobile PUK Code
- Boost Mobile PUK Code
- T-Mobile PUK Code