Oi, formerly known as Telemar, is the fourth mobile telephone operator in Brazil and the third largest telecommunications company in Latin America. In case you are facing the problem of your Oi SIM card being locked, stay with us, and we will give you the latest Oi PUK code to unlock your SIM card along with the different methods to grab your Oi PUK number.
What Is The 8 Digit PUK Code In Oi?
0000, 9999, and 1234 are the Oi PUK codes. If you are an Oi user, you can also dial the latest Oi customer care numbers: 1057, 0800 729 0722, 00 55 800 031 8000, and (21) 4004 0001 to obtain the SIM PIN for your SIM card number. An Oi SIM card 8-digit unlock code simply means the personal unlock key used to immediately unlock the SIM card in situations where the SIM card gets locked due to entering the wrong Oi PUK unlock code free.
How Can I Obtain My Oi PUK Code?
By using the following methods, you can easily get the PUK number Oi for your number.
- Using the customer care calling method.
- By Emailing.
- The Offline technique.
- By SMS.
- Online technique.
- Via the USSD code approach.
How Do I Obtain The Oi PUK Code From The Customer Care Executives?
Obtaining your Oi SIM PUK code from customer care executives is a straightforward process. You can follow these steps to get your PUK code:
- Tap on the dial pad of your device.
- Dial any Oi help center number: 00 55 800 031 8000, 1057, 0800 729 0722, and (21) 4004 0001.
- Once you are connected to the representative, tell them, “I need my PUK code to unlock my SIM card.”
- They will ask you a few questions for verification, such as your mobile number and personal details.
- After successful verification, they will provide you with the Oi PUK unlock code.
- Simply note down the unique code provided by the representative.
- Now, enter this code in the PUK lock code screen option.
- Your SIM card will be unblocked instantly, and you will be able to use Oi network services again.
Note: If you are talking to the IVR machine after dialing the customer care number, simply choose the option to talk to a customer care representative, and your call will be redirected to an operator.
How To Get The Oi PUK Code By Emailing Process?
Using the Email method, follow these steps to obtain the Oi default SIM PIN.
- Go to www.gmail.com.
- Log in using your registered Oi email address.
- Click on the COMPOSE button.
- Compose a message with the subject: “PERSONAL UNLOCKING KEY (SIM number) HELP.”
- Send this message to the official Oi email address, email@example.com.
- Wait for 4-5 working hours.
- Check your Gmail account, and you will find the Oi PUK code in your inbox.
- You can use this code; after using this PIN number, your SIM card will be unlocked for sure
How To Use The Offline Method To Get The Oi PUK Code?
To use the offline method, follow these steps to obtain the Oi SIM PUK code.
- Switch off your device and remove the SIM card.
- At the bottom of the SIM card, you will find an Oi SIM card 8-digit unlock code; note down this code or remember it.
- Insert the SIM card back into your device.
- When prompted for the PUK lock code, enter the code you noted down.
- Your SIM card will be unlocked
How To Get The Oi PUK Number By Sms?
Use the step-by-step process to get the Oi SIM PUK code using the SMS technique.
- Navigate to the message application on your device.
- Now click on the option to create a new message.
- Create a message HELP(PUK)15 Digit SIM Number.
- Send this message to the above-provided numbers.
- Soon you will receive an official message containing your new Oi SIM pin.
Can I Find My Oi PUK Code Online?
Visit the https://ri.oi.com.br/en/ir-contact/ page and follow the instructions provided on the page to get the PUK number Oi, after that use that number to unlock your SIM card number, and your SIM card will be unlocked for sure.
How Can I Get The Oi PUK Code Via the USSD Code Approach?
Oi ussd code is *100# dial this number and press the call button, After some menu options arrive on your device screen, all the options Choose the option Get Oi PUK Unlock and wait for one to two minutes until your personal unlocking key arrives on your device screen. After that, just remember the PIN code and use it to unblock your SIM card. Your SIM card will be unlocked, and you will be able to use the Oi telecommunications services again.
Why Do I Need An Oi PUK Code?
To unlock your Oi SIM card you and use the network services again will need an Oi SIM PUK code, the SIM card gets locked after entering the wrong PIN code more than three times continuously.
What Should I Do If I’ve Lost My Oi PUK Code?
Contact Oi customer support immediately or visit the Oi help center with your valid documents to get the Oi PUK number in case you have lost it.
How Do I Enter The Oi PUK Code To Unlock My SIM Card?
When prompted, enter the Oi SIM card 8 digit unlock code provided by customer support and carefully enter the correct code. After that, your SIM card will be unlocked immediately.
Is The Oi PUK Code The Same As The SIM Card’s PIN Code?
No, the Oi SIM PIN is used to lock and unlock the phone; on the other hand, the PUK code Oi is used to unlock the SIM card.
Must read blogs: