Hello everyone, if you are facing the problem of your China Telecom SIM card being locked due to entering the wrong personal identification number multiple times, then do not worry about it. Stay on this article page, and we will tell you the working China Mobile PUK code to unlock your SIM card. After entering the personal unlocking key provided by us, your SIM card will be unlocked immediately and as a result, you will be able to use the network services again as usual so without wasting any more time, let’s get started.
What Is The Updated And Working China Mobile PUK Code?
1234, 0000, and 9999 are the China Mobile SIM PUK codes used by the SIM card owner to unlock the SIM card. The SIM card gets locked due to entering the wrong SIM PIN more than three times in a row. To use the SIM card services again, you have to prove your identity by entering the correct China Mobile PUK number.
How To Find PUK Code For China Mobile PUK SIM Card?
The best way to get your China mobile PUK code is to contact customer care. Follow the simple instructions to get your PUK code by calling the China mobile customer care executive.
- Before dialing the customer care number for China Mobile, you should have the 8–15 unique numbers printed on your SIM card. You can find them in the cover pack of your SIM card.
- Dial 852-3100-0000, 4008-852310, or 12580 China Mobile telecom company customer care numbers and press the call button.
- Now carefully listen to the IVR instructions and choose the language: Cantonese 1 / English 2 / Mandarin 3.
- Now press 1 to select the appropriate mobile phone service option.
- Enter CMHK and your mobile number for which you need a PUK code.
- Press the OK button and wait for a few minutes.
- Now your unlocking key will appear on your device screen.
- Note down the code and use it to unlock your SIM card; your SIM card will be unlocked instantly.
Alternative Method To Get China Mobile PUK Code
- Dial (852) 12580, (852) 12581, or +8 522 877 9777 China mobile customer care numbers, and tap on the call button.
- Now wait and your call will be redirected to the customer care executive.
- Tell them your SIM card is locked and now you need a PUK code for China Mobile.
- Now answer the simple questions to verify your identity.
- Once your identity is verified, the representative will provide you with the China Mobile PUK code for your SIM card number.
- Remember the PUK code provided by the customer care executive.
- Insert the locked SIM card into your mobile device.
- Enter the unlocking code and follow the instructions appearing on your device screen.
- After entering the correct PUK code, you will be prompted to make a new China Mobile SIM PIN.
- Follow the instructions to choose a new PIN for your SIM number according to your convenience.
- Once the process is completed successfully, your SIM card will be unlocked with a new SIM PIN.
Get The China Mobile PUK Code For Your SIM Card Number Using The Plastic Cover Packaging
Locate the bank-card-shaped piece of plastic that contains your SIM card; it generally comes at the time of purchasing the new SIM card. Carefully examine the cover packing and you will find a China Telecom SIM PUK code number printed on it. Make a note of the number and use it to unlock your SIM card. After following all the instructions appearing on your device screen, your SIM card will be unlocked in a minute.
Why Do I Need A China Mobile PUK Code?
The SIM card from China Mobile gets locked due to entering the wrong PIN multiple times. After that, to use the telecom services again, you have to enter the right PUK code.
Can I Use The PUK Code Generating Software To Get The China Mobile PUK Code For My SIM Card Number?
According to our experts, you should not use the PUK code-generating software or website to generate the PUK number for your SIM card because it can harm your SIM card and as a result, you will lose all your data.
Where Can I Find My China Mobile 8 Digit PUK Code?
Locate the SIM card packaging of your number and look at the back side of it and you will find the PUK code China Mobile printed on it.
How To Bypass The China Mobile PUK Code?
You cannot bypass the PUK code option once your SIM card is locked due to entering the wrong China Mobile SIM PIN more than three times in a row. The only legal way to unlock the SIM card is to use the correct PUK code allotted for your SIM card number. If you do not have one, use the above-given customer care approach method to get the China Telecom SIM PUK code number for your SIM number.
Don’t forget to check out our these current trending articles to gain some more valuable information.
Also if you are interested in writing some quality articles for our website then simply visit the home page or main page of our website and click on the contact section to review our policy.